- The number of physicians in the US is 700,000.
- Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year is 120,000.
- Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171.
(US Dept. of Health Human Services)
Then think about this:
- The number of gun owners in the US is 80,000,000.
- The number of accidental gun deaths per year (all age groups) is 1,500.
- The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188.
Therefore, statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times
more dangerous than gun owners.
FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR.
Please alert your friends to this alarming threat!
We must ban doctors before this gets out of hand!
As a public health measure I have withheld the statistics on lawyers
for fear that the shock could cause people to seek medical attention.